Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let's Be Real

Blogs are kind of creepy. 
Blogs are sometimes used as a digital diary, people documenting their lives on a daily sometimes hourly basis for the world to read, and I'm frankly not a fan of that. So my new blog is a compilation of my art projects, inspirations, and processes. Sorry no intimate life details here.

But to introduce myself,
My name is Elaina
I'm currently a Sophomore at the Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Georgia majoring in industrial design, possibly minoring in sculpture.


11-18-2010
Today was the last day of the fall quarter, and I'm currently overwhelmed with the amount of free time I have. So to put it to good use, I'm starting this here blog and planning projects for the upcoming 6 weeks of free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment